– Updated 04/24/2014
1. Northumberland Land Trust wishes to recognize contributions of donors in support the activities of the Northumberland Land Trust.
2. Donors will be recognized according to the following Donor Recognition Matrix under the following Branches as represented by names of trees:
3. Donations may be accumulated over a period including the immediate past three calendar years and donors may move from one branch to the next according to these accumulated donations. Donations will be tracked for placement and movement within the above branches. Adjustments to the various forms of recognition will be implemented by the land trust within 60 days of the end of the calendar year, if not sooner.
4. Donors will be offered the option to have their donations placed in the Stewardship Reserve Fund or any other fund that the Land Trust may from time to time create. The Stewardship Reserve Fund may be used to cover expenses for care of existing properties and easements or towards acquisition of new properties and easements.
5. Donors will be recognized according to the Donor Recognition Matrix above. The Standard Thank You Letter should indicate how we intend to recognize the donor and provide an opportunity for the donor to advise us if they wish to remain anonymous.
Passed this 24th day of April, 2014.